Sugar & Gluten Free Low Carb Carrot Cake Recipe
If you liked this Glute Free Carrot Cake recipe you may find more like this at SunCakeMom
Healthy low carb dessert recipe you can enjoy having without guilty conscious.
- Sweetener optionally
- Peel and grate carrots.
- Separate eggs and put egg whites into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Whisk egg whites until hard peaks form.
- Add yolks one by one whilst keep whisking the whites.
- Grind almonds and flax seed.
- Mix dry ingredients (millet flour, baking powder, cinnamon, grinded flax seed and almonds together.
- Add grated carrot to the dry ingredients mixture and mix well.
- Slowly add it to the whisked eggs and fold it in carefully. Add coconut oil with the batter as well.
- Cover cake mould with baking paper.
- Pour mixture into the cake mould and put it in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Whilst cake base is baking, prepare cream on top.
- Put Mascarpone and orange juice into a mixing bowl.
- Beat until incorporates well.
- When cake base cooled properly, spread cream on top evenly.