Easy, Tasty And Sugar Free Kugelhopf Recipe
The Kugelhopf recipe originally is from SunCakeMom
A piece of cake every day put smile on your face. It’s not ready in a flash but it can last long enough to enjoy it for a week.
Course: Breakfast, Dessert
- 5 Eggs separated
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- Butter the tube pan.
- Cream butter and honey.
- Add the egg yolks to the creamed butter mixture and whisk well.
- Mix flour and baking powder together.
- Squeeze the lemon and the orange into a cup. Take seeds out.
- Slowly pour and mix the flour, vanilla aroma and the juice with the butter and egg mixture alternating between them.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff in a separate bowl.
- Fold egg whites into the batter.
- Mix half of the batter with cocoa and the raisins in a separate bowl.
- Fill the tube pan, alternating half of the white batter with the cocoa batter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes to an hour, until toothpick comes out clean.
Wonderful, what a web site it is! This webpage presents useful information to
us, keep it up.
Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.
You completed a number of fine points there.
I did a search on the matter and found a good
number of persons will go along with with your blog.